Saturday, June 13, 2009

One step up, two steps back...

Mom is not feeling well this weekend. She hasn't been able to eat or drink much and generally feels lousy. I stayed the night with her last night and she was feeling better this morning, but as the day wore on she crumbled. Friend Sally stopped by late morning and I dropped in later in the day (by the way, I say "Friend Sally" to distinguish that I'm not talking about Mom, who is also Sally...hope that isn't confusing). I will spend tonight with her as well and hopefully tomorrow will be a little better than today as she gets more of the yucky contrast material from the PET/CT scan out of her system. The good news is Mom didn't have a lot of pain today and has not needed pain pills, which seems like progress even though she is still miserable. More updates tomorrow, but that is the status report for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment