My sweet Aunt Nancy flew in today and has taken over as Care-Giver-in-Chief. It is wonderful to have her here!
Mom's friend Sallie has been the most incredible friend and care giver the past couple weeks. She has basically put her life on hold to be with Mom, attending doctor appointments and providing amazing bed-and-breakfast services. Sallie is an amazing woman and we are so thankful she has been so gracious with her time.
Okay, time for the diagnostic report out. Mom had her CT angio (or whatever it was called...I'm starting to lose track), which showed she does not have pulmonary embolism. That is good news, but still leaves us a little perplexed about the shortness of breath. Basically all the tests say everything is normal. Mom will talk to the oncologist tomorrow and she may have some additional ideas/insights. I will post more as we find out, but I'm secretly hoping that Aunt Nancy's arrival will be therapuetic and Mom will start to recover just knowing that she's here.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment