Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Better every day


I thought I'd post another picture so you could all see that Mom continues to get better and better. She can even manage to hold a wiggly bulldog as you can see. Uncle Don is in town and is a tremendous help. He'll be around for a number of weeks and we are really enjoying having him here. He's trying to convince her to go to the opera - hopefully he'll be successful as I'm sure it would be great "therapy" to get out of the house and get back to enjoying some of the things she loves to do.

I'll try to keep snapping photos - it makes the blog more fun to read. Thanks to everyone who is following along. All the well-wishes are really lifting Mom's spirits!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates! I'll not bring Hound Dog (91 pounds) by for a visit just yet ... maybe she'll see him in church (or at least at church).

    Fr John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news Nancy and a terrific photo and continue to give Sally our love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buffy-Loved the picture of you and the Bulldog. You are just as beautiful as always.You hang in there-I know first hand what a fighter you are. Love you always. Sandy Walker

    ReplyDelete